Custom Built, Energy Efficient Home in Crestline only 5 Years Old. This Beautiful Home has so much to share with your family. Custom features throughout include Top of the Line Kitchen with Bosch Appliances, Sonos Audio Sound System with Mounted Flat Screen TVs, Hardwood Floors, 10 foot Ceilings on Main, 3" Plantation Shutters, Oversized Crown Molding, Outdoor Kitchen Area and Heated Spa. Five Bedrooms each with a Private Bath. Main Level has its own 1 Car Garage entrance and a larger 2 Car Garage in Basement. Don't miss the relaxing Screened Porch on the Main Level with Custom Bahama Shutters. Award winning Mountain Brook Schools. Call Today for a private showing and experience this stunning home. Samsung Washer and Dryer with Pedestals to remain.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,759 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 2. Brick, Stone, Tile, Gas logs, Great Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors