Welcome home to this really spacious family home on the quiet end of Dunbarton Drive in the Brookwood Forest section of Mountain Brook! Perched on a crest w/ a circular driveway that leads to the front door, this home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, & lots of great living space for a growing family. Enter the home thru double wood doors into a 2-story foyer w/ an open stairway leading to the main living spaces. The main level has a very open floor plan w/ hardwood floors & large windows across front & back. The kitchen has granite tile counters, NEW stainless appliances, a center island w/ breakfast bar, & a large dining area that overlooks the covered deck in the rear yard. The adjoining family room has a gas log fireplace & wet bar. The master suite has a huge bedroom & large master bath w/ Whirlpool garden tub, separate shower, "His" & "Hers" pedestal sinks, & a large walk-in closet. The lower level has a 4th bedroom, 3rd bath, & bonus/media/exercise room.
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
3,555 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Indoor Grill, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Tile, Den, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, French Doors, Sound System, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors